West Virginia General Practice Law Firm Advocates for Clients in Personal Injury and Real Estate Legal Matters
Fairmont attorneys serve client needs with dedication and more than 120 combined years of experience
With a combined history of practicing law for more than 120 years, the attorneys at Rose Padden Petty Taylor & Lilly, L.C. represent clients in personal injury/civil litigation, real estate and general practice legal matters. From our Fairmont office, we serve individuals and businesses throughout West Virginia. If you are overwhelmed with medical bills following a car accident, or if you need an attorney to draft your will or a contact for the sale of your home, Rose Padden Petty Taylor & Lilly, L.C. has the experience to represent you.
Attorneys at Rose Padden Petty Taylor & Lilly, L.C. carry on the firm’s reputation for excellence in legal representation and client service, which has been established since with its founding in 1911. Attorneys Phillip Petty and Elisabeth H. Rose have each earned the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability. Clients can expect the following from an engagement with Rose Padden & Petty, L.C.:
- Commitment to excellence — We deliver results for our clients through our solid values of hard work and preparation, fueled by compassion for those we represent.
- Skilled representation — Our legal skills are grounded in our attorneys’ more than 100 combined years of experience. We are skilled mediators and litigators, using the approach that will get the best result in your case. We draw on an extensive file of case histories to identify successful strategies for our clients.
- Superior client service — Clients receive personal attention throughout their cases. We are accessible and responsive, returning calls and emails and answering questions promptly.
- Personal injury/Civil litigation — We represent clients injured as the result of auto accidents, dog bites, slips and falls, unsafe products, and more.
- Real estate — Clients come to us to handle property sales transactions, landlord-tenant disputes, evictions, foreclosures and more.
- General civil practice — We have a wide-ranging practice to address clients’ lifetime legal needs, including family law, estate planning, business law, arbitration and mediation.
Call Rose Padden Petty Taylor & Lilly, L.C. at 304-363-4260 or contact us online to schedule an appointment on your legal issue. We have the skills to get results for you.